Friday, August 21, 2009

Sketchboook Selection of the Day III

A couple more sketches from my collection. Still working on my new scanner's settings - it wants to sharpen everything and I haven't had the patience to fiddle with the preferences much. My old Epson scanner died a few weeks ago. I think my electronics are in cahoots trying to make me buy as many deductible items for my business as possible before the end of the year - the scanner, then the printer, and my treasured laptop has a fan that sounds like a wooden roller coaster. Hoping the new part I ordered to replace the fan isn't too difficult to install since I don't relish begging Kirk to do it for me according to his time schedule (anywhere from a week to a year depending on how often I mention it - more mentions=longer wait)


No comments:

Post a Comment